Fully Automatic Thermo-Sonic Stud Bump Bonder
The FB-x26BUMP1 is designed for high-speed bump bonding of silicon wafers. It provides thermo-sonic welding of balls from gold, copper or silver wires.
- High-speed bonding at 30 ms per bump
- Working area for wafer sizes between 4" and 6" with carrier
- Compact transducer to minimize the effects of radiant heat
- Ready for the growing demand of connectivity and Industry 4.0 thanks to SECS/GEM interface
- Enhanced traceability and self-diagnosis functions
- Bumping of heat-sensitive substrates (process temperature: 50 °C)