Quava Mega Puck
Quava Mega Puck is a megasonic cleaning system designed for superfine cleaning of HDD media, FPD glass, semiconductor wafers and semiconductor processing components. The generator may be used to direct high-power acoustic energy to or scan across large surfaces. Quava Mega Puck can be combined with Spot Shower or Mega Tube nozzles.
If you have any questions about using Quava Mega Puck for your application, please contact us by e-mail.
- Frequency and oscillation mode can be selected to adapt to different cleaning applications
- Provides extra fine cleaning of hard disks, flat-panel display glass and semiconductor components
- Cost-effective and easy to use
- An effective turn-key product for any manufacturing site
- Can communicate with a host PC via terminal, RS-485 or DeviceNet
- Output power meter with 4-digit display
- Cleaning power can be set in 0.1-watt increments
- No field calibration is needed when replacing a generator or transducer
- Effective high-frequency cleaning (950 kHz)
- Average power variation only ±1%
- Programmable soft start and soft stop
- Supply voltage range from AC 100 V to AC 240 V
- Transducer in rectangular shape available on request