Fully Automatic Stud Bump Bonder
The Kaijo FB-996BUMP2 is designed for high-speed bump bonding of silicon wafers up to 8 inches in diameter. It provides thermo-sonic welding of balls from gold, copper or silver wires.
- 12 % higher productivity than the FB-996
- High-speed bonding at 30 ms per bump
- Working area for wafer sizes between 4" and 8" with optional WHS-996 unit
- Compact transducer to minimize the effects of radiant heat
- Bumping of heat-sensitive substrates (process temperature: 50 °C)